Monday, June 17, 2019

The Entities in html

HTML Entities
* The characters reserved in HTML they must be replaced with 
   entities characters.
* The character was not present on your keyboard they can also be
   replaced by entities.
HTML Entities
* There are some characters which are reserved in HTML.
If you use the greater then (>) or less than (<) sign in your text, 
    the browser was might mix them with tags.
*  The entities character are used to display the character reserved
    in HTML. More information please click here.
  
Latest
Next Post

YEAH, THIS IS ME. I KNOW WHO I AM. I DONT WANT TO BE A LOOSER....NOT IN LIFE....NOT ANYWAY. I LOVE CHALLENGES. COZ CHALLENGE EMPOWERS ME TO FIGHT WITH LIFE. I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN. I WANT TO SEE LIFE WHICH I CAN CONTROL IN MY WAY.YEAH, THIS IS ME. I KNOW WHO I AM. BUT......................

0 comments: