Thursday, May 16, 2019

Frameset command in html

<frame>
 Defination and usage

* The tag of <frame> tells about that one particullar window frame
   within a <frameset>.
* Each type of <frame> in <frameset> can have many attributes, like
   as a border, the abilitiy to resize, scrolling etc.

<frameset>

 Defination and usage

* The tag of <frameset> tells about a frameset.
* The tag of <frameset> hold one or more <frame> element. each
   frame can hold a seperate document in html.
* The frameset specifies how many rows or columns they will be in
   the frameset, and how much percentage/pixles of space will ocupy
   each of them.More information please click here
Previous Post
Next Post

YEAH, THIS IS ME. I KNOW WHO I AM. I DONT WANT TO BE A LOOSER....NOT IN LIFE....NOT ANYWAY. I LOVE CHALLENGES. COZ CHALLENGE EMPOWERS ME TO FIGHT WITH LIFE. I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN. I WANT TO SEE LIFE WHICH I CAN CONTROL IN MY WAY.YEAH, THIS IS ME. I KNOW WHO I AM. BUT......................

0 comments: